Updates from release notes 5.47.0
We are excited to announce some improvements we've made to our Fund Screener solution to make navigating and viewing funds and deals a seamless experience for our users. From supporting edit mode to operating the "Quarters/Dates" views for the non-operating cashflows, this article will take you through what’s new this month.
The CEPRES platform now allows for viewing and editing non-operating cashflows in the Cash Ledger Page. This is only available when a dataroom contains non-operating cashflows.
Additionally, a new dropdown has been added to the page at the top section, which is shown on the fly when selecting a dataroom. This new dropdown gives the user three options to view:
· Operating cashflows
· Non-operating cashflows
· Mixed cashflows
Withdrawal and deposit have been added as two new types of non-operating cashflows at the fund and deal level. Users also have the ability to switch between views and navigate to view the amount, date, and summation per each cashflow type and are able to sort, filter, and search per each view.
The new updates allows users to view the non-operating cashflows in the dataroom by specific, customized timelines, including the following:
· “Show Dates Only “ view
· “Show Quarters Only “ view
· “Show Quarters and Dates “ view
The different operating modes are available in all views:
· Users can view the operating and non-operating cashflows together per fund or deal in quarters or dates (or both).
And finally, users are now able to edit fund and deal data while viewing them in the Cash Ledger page.
What is the impact/ why is it important?
· These updates enable users to easily do inline editing for non-operating cashflows without re-uploading the data.
· The new mixed view allows users to consolidate operating and non-operating data cashflows of the same fund to be exported into the same table for external use.
· CEPRES Fund Screener provides LPs with pipeline management and fast, powerful analysis of GP track records.